David Clark's publications
citation index |
- David Nicholas Anthony Watkinson Cherifa Boukacem‐Zeghmouri Blanca Rodríguez‐Bravo Jie Xu Abdullah Abrizah Marzena Świgoń David Clark Eti Herman. So, are early career researchers the harbingers of change? Learned Publishing 32 (3) 237-247. 2019
- Nicholas D, Watkinson A, Boukacem-Zeghmouri C, Rodriguez- Bravo B, Xu J, Herman E, Świgoń M, Abrizah A, Clark DJ. Early-career researchers herald change Nature Index, 26th July 2018
- David Nicholas, Eti Herman, David Clark Scholarly Reputation Building — How does ResearchGate Fare? International Journal of Knowledge Content Development & Technology Vol.6, Nr.2, 67–92. December 2016
- David Nicholas, David Clark, Eti Herman. ResearchGate: Reputation uncovered. Learned Publishing 17 June 2016. doi: 10.1002/leap.1035
- David Nicholas, David Clark, Hamid R. Jamali, Anthony Watkinson. Log Usage Analysis: What it Discloses about Use, Information Seeking and Trustworthiness. International Journal of Knowledge Content Development & Technology Vol.4, No.1, 23-37 (June, 2014)
- DJ Clark, David Nicholas, Hamid R Jamali. Evaluating information seeking and use in the changing virtual world: the emerging role of Google Analytics. Learned Publishing 01/2014; 27(3). DOI:10.1087/20140304
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Information seeking behaviour and usage on a
multi-media platform: case study Europeana in Progress and Research in
Library and Information Study. Springer, Winter, 2013.
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Social Media Referrals on a Multi-media Platform: a case study of Europeana. Journal of Documentation, Information & Knowledge. 2013, 0(6): 9-22
- David Nicholas, David Clark. The second digital transition: to the mobile space — an analysis of Europeana. Learned Publishing Vol. 26 Nr. 4, October 2013, pp240–252
- Nicholas D, Clark D, Rowlands I, Jamali HR. (2013), Information on the go: A case study of Europeana mobile users. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: pp1311–1322. July 2013 doi: 10.1002/asi.22838
- Nicholas D, Clark D. ‘Reading’ in the digital environment. Learned Publishing, 21(2) April 2012, pp51-56
- Nicholas D, Rowlands I, Clark D, and Williams P. (2011) Google Generation II: web behaviour experiments with the BBC, Aslib Proceedings 63 (1) 28-45.
- Nicholas, D., Clark, D., Rowlands, I. and Jamali, H.R. (2009) Online use and information seeking behaviour: institutional and subject comparisons of UK researchers, Journal of Information Science 35(6) 660-676.
- Nicholas D, Rowlands I, Jamali HR, Olle C, Clark D, Huntingdon P. (2008). UK scholarly e-book usage: a landmark survey. Aslib Proceedings 60(4), 311-334.
- David Nicholas, David Clark. 'Information Seeking Behaviour and Usage on a Multi-media Platform: Case Study Europeana' in
Chuanfu Chen, Ronald Larsen (eds) Library and Information Sciences trends and research Springer 2014
- Nicholas D, Clark D. 'Finding stuff' in Is Digital Different? How Information Creation, Capture, Preservation and Discovery are Being Transformed, edited by Michael Moss and Barbara Endicott-Popovsky. London: Facet, 2014.
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Evidence of user behaviour: deep log analysis in Milena Dobreva, Andy O‘Dwyer and Pierluigi Feliciati, Editors. User studies for digital library development. London: Facet, 2012. pp85-94
- CIBER for British Library Growing Knowledge Exhibition Evaluation.
- CIBER for Europeana: Culture on the go. November 2011
- Clark,DJ, Nicholas,D, Rowlands,I,. Europeana Log Analysis Report 1. Europeana Connect. August 2011
- Clark,DJ, Rowlands,I, Nicholas,D,. Report on log file analysis of the Europeana Prototype. Europeana Connect. December 2010
- Rowlands,I., Nicholas,D., Huntington,P., Clark,D., Jamali,H.R., Nicholas,T. (Forthcoming), National e-Book Observatory: Final Project Report. JISC.
- Rowlands I, Nicholas D, Huntington P, Clark D, Nicholas T. JISC national e-books observatory project: Key findings and recommendations http://www.jiscebooksproject.org/reports/finalreport 2009
- Rowlands I, Nicholas D, Williams P, Clark D. Google generation research: a report. CIBER, 2010, http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/research/ciber/
- Nicholas D, Clark D, Rowlands I. Unique perspectives on user behaviour for multi-media content: case study Europeana. Online Information Conference Proceedings. London, December 2010, pp127-135